Created this blog and wish it will be nice.
( I am a lazy man >.< )

Alps!

Alps!

Monday, March 26, 2012

1st day of School

So, today is the 1st day of my school.
Because of spring, the time now is earlier 1 hour.
It doesn't affect me much, i also dont know why.
This morning, my father and i bike to school and it was so cold!
The wind keep hitting me... haha
i reached school and my father brought me to see the secretary.
and my father said he leave now.
And i alone with the secretary...
she talked to me in german and i was like....[ha? oo.... ok....]
then we went to the class
they were having geography
teacher said hi to me and continue the class
the 1 hour i was like... BLUR
i understand nothing!
and then sport...
i didn't bring shirt so i no need have sport but i have to observe how is their sport lesson going
luckily there is another afs oldy same class with me'
he taught me a lot and the class monitor is so nice to explain to me slowly
I MUST LEARN GERMAN ASAP
i really cant get into them so i must work hard!
there are also many nice people...
hmmm
i think they are already 习惯 exchange students 的存在?
Maybe... ha
SO.... i need to work hard!
Gambatte LEE JUN KHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment