Created this blog and wish it will be nice.
( I am a lazy man >.< )

Alps!

Alps!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

13/3/2012

7.25 alarm clock by Iphone but 7.36 just woke up zzz
Feel so lazy to wake up. After that i took breakfast with Herbert(host father) and he was late!

He left home at 8..15 and i 8.20 just got into bathroom and my bus is at 8.46!!! I then speed up myself haha. Luckily i still in time ;)

Normal deutschkurs again but Frau Braker is the last day teaching us i think. She took a photo with us. Hmmmm... Now then i realise that we left only 2 weeks nea. I love mates of this deutschkurs =(

After class, i went to Herbert's office as i have to make a date with migration thingy. I called the migration office and made a date that tomorrow evening go there and get my ID! =D Soon i get my Swiss ID. Hope that i can get it tomorrow.
inside the lift =D

Going home~

After home, i made salad! With only onion! Love it hehe!
i skype with my parents, aaa my aunty and sister are in my home hehe. They say i get slimmer but NO! im still fat nea.... Need to keep fit edy! =D

Onion salad! 卖相不好可不错吃哦!

This Sunday going to a trip with deutschkurs mates! =D Excited~

No comments:

Post a Comment